RTW-fashionSpot blogSpot

Friday, April 6, 2012

Party Show Fashion Week with Illustrator Nicolas Tavitian

Fashion Week Paris WORLD EXCLUSIVE for Style Voyeur, a conversation with Parisian Illustrator, Nicolas Tavitian – as he takes us inside a Paris Fashion Week show!
Above & Below: Lanvin Fall/Winter 2012 show
At Paris Fashion Week we asked Nicolas, you were on Style Voyeur back in 2010 (see here), how did you get to know Style Voyeur? I don’t remember anymore how I got to know Style Voyeur. I can’t help thinking it is my curiosity which drove me to your blog. But I can still remember what I thought about your pictures and your words the first time I glanced at them, which is more important. I was intrigued because I found that the people you photographed had a very relaxed attitude, looking satisfied and happy to be there, happy to show at fashion week, what they did or their outfits. It was like pictures taken during a party, not during what could be considered in Paris as a working moment. It was cooler. It told me something about Perth but also something about the Paris show.
This is a major fashion week scoop for me, one that I am very blessed to share with my readers, how is it that you're able to give StyleVoyeur such an EXCLUSIVE? I Read more…

No comments: