RTW-fashionSpot blogSpot

Monday, September 16, 2013

NYFW Recap: Derek Lam

©ourtesy of
DEREK 00

Part II is here, with the no other than Derek Lam! New York Fashion Week is still on in full swing and I can’t keep up!!! I may just do multiple posts and weekend posts to keep up with everything! 
One thing I have to say about Derek Lam’s runway show was the shoes…. oh my gosh the shoes!!!! I instantly fell in love with all of them! Derek Lam decided to go a different route this year and not follow the rest of the designers with monochromatic looks, instead, he went with prints.
DEREK 01x

DEREK 02xDEREK 00x

Derek Lam 2014

I loved his ready to wear line, it’s something that you can easily wear at the office, a get together with the girls for a night out, or on the carpet. His white on white dress with the white belt was just stunning! His black and white pant suit is amazing! Definitely one of my favorite pieces.

How did you guys like his collection?
Related articles

No comments: