RTW-fashionSpot blogSpot

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Farah Khan @ MIFW 2011

There’s no show like the Farah Khan fashion show. You can’t call yourself a “fashionista” yet if you have not attended one of her fashion extravaganza. And at last night’s Melium gala, she proved the point yet again. With beautiful Miss Universe Malaysia 2011, Deborah Henry at the helm, and accompanied by loud and fast-paced techno beat, the stream of never ending models rocked the night away with YSL, PUCCI and 3 collections from Farah Khan. Asia truly rocks! I have to say the FK or Farah Khan Collections were truly impressive and thrilling. I was rocking to the loud techno beat while taking photographs of the models. I just can’t wait for the next model to come out and so on. I was enjoying the music too much that some of my photos came out blurry. Oh well, that’s OK. At least I enjoyed myself. – - Read & View more here

No comments: